You are a future US entrepreneur and investor. Our strength is decades of entrepreneurial experience in multiple countries, including the United States. We want you to succeed in the same way and we share our experience and knowledge with you during the entire investment process. Whether you want to purchase an existing business, consider opening a franchise or creating a start-up business, we are on your side to guide and advise you step-by-step to ensure the viability of your project and its eligibility for your visa application.
For the direct EB-1c and EB-5 investments (in actively managed corporations), please contact us to discuss your qualifications.
For indirect EB-5 investments, known as the pooled “Regional Center” vehicles, a thorough financial analysis and due diligence is necessary and we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible.
For E-2 investments :
Once you and your family have decided to invest in a business in the USA and obtain a visa to actively develop and direct that business, our firm will guide you through all of the following steps:
- Assess the funds available to use towards the investment. Please keep in mind that our company can provide the service to match investment partners, who will contribute half of the capital and then hold each 50% of the newly created corporation, hence allowing both families to immigrate to the United States with a lower initial investment each.
- Consider the type of business in which you want to make an investment. It does not have to be a similar business field to the one you have worked in before, nor is it required that you have run a corporation previously, but you should not be choosing an unknown business segment without appropriate guidance. We all strive for sustainable success of your venture!
- Decide whether to start a new business or buy an existing one. Buying an existing business is easier for most people in terms of documenting the investment. Please also consider franchising options, which are highly successful for Visa qualifications.
- Decide where you want to live in the USA, both for personal and professional reasons. American immigration law is under U.S. Federal Law, which means the E-2 visa requirements are the same for every state, but prices, taxes and local laws vary considerably in different locations.
- Before the application for an E-2 visa is submitted to the U.S. Embassy in your home country, your investment must be at risk. This means that if you are developing a new business you must show that all necessary expenditures have been made to make the business operational. If you are purchasing an existing business, the purchase contract must be signed and the investment funds must be irrevocably committed if the visa is obtained.
The success of your Visa application depends highly on the quality of your business plan as the USCIS officer at the American Embassy or Consulate in your home country has the power to approve or reject it. When the time comes to file your application, our firm will know your business choices in detail and can assist you in writing a business plan which will present your company’s goals at their best.
L&F Investor Services specializes in assisting immigrant investors to make the most suitable choices for the investment and business venture. You can either choose to contact us directly for consulting sessions (on an hourly basis of $350) or become a member of our L&F Investment Club, giving you access to all steps and tools to prepare your file. For E-2 Visa applicants, we propose an all-inclusive package, with unlimited coaching sessions (details here).